Extremely hard to find book.
- Greece Retail Turnover Growth Eases In January March 30, 2018Greece retail turnover grew at a weaker pace in January, the Hellenic Statistical Authority reported Friday. Retail turnover rose 0.7 percent year-on-year in January, slower than December's 2 percent increase. Nonetheless, this was the second consecutive increase in turnover. The annual growth was underpinned by a 3 percent rise in clothing and footwear sales and […]
- Greece Producer Prices Fall For First Time In 15 Months March 30, 2018Greece producer prices declined for the first time in 15 months in February, the Hellenic Statistical Authority showed Friday. Producer prices fell 0.4 percent year-on-year in February, reversing a 1.9 percent rise in January. This was the first fall since November 2016. On a monthly basis, producer prices dropped 1.3 percent, the first and the […]
- Turkey's Trade Deficit Widens In February March 30, 2018Turkey's trade deficit increased in February on higher imports, the Turkish Statistical Institute reported Friday. The trade shortfall widened to $5.76 billion in February from $3.73 billion in the previous year. Exports logged an annual growth of 9 percent, while imports surged 19.7 percent in February. At the same time, on a monthly basis, exports […]
- Eurocoin Indicator Falls For First Time Since May March 30, 2018A measure reflecting the current economic situation in euro area declined for the first time since last May but it remained around the highest levels since 2006, results of a survey by the Bank of Italy and the Centre for Economic Policy Research showed Friday. The euro-coin indicator fell to 0.89 in March from 0.96 […]
- Italy's Inflation Rises More Than Forecast March 30, 2018Italy's consumer prices climbed at a faster than expected pace in March on food prices, preliminary estimate from the statistical office Istat showed Friday. Consumer price inflation rose to 0.9 percent in March from 0.5 percent in February. Inflation was expected to rise to 0.8 percent. The increase in inflation was driven by the trend […]