Extremely hard to find book.
- U.S. Wholesale Inventories Inch Up 0.1% In April June 8, 2018Wholesale inventories edged higher in the month of April, according to a report released by the Commerce Department on Friday, while wholesale sales saw a notable increase. The report said wholesale inventories inched up by 0.1 percent in April after rising by a revised 0.2 percent in March. The uptick in inventories matches economist estimates […]
- Copper Is Fool's Gold Right Now June 8, 2018Copper prices are skyrocketing, but why? Just a year after earnings some concessions after a bitter stike, workers are apparently miserable at a key Chilean mine. The biggest union at BHP Billiton's Escondida mine They are threatening to strike yet again. Unfortunately, this would interrupt supplies from one of the world's most incredible copper pits. […]
- Loonie Slides After Weak Canada Jobs Data June 8, 2018The Canadian dollar drifted lower against its major counterparts in the European session on Friday, as a data showed that the nation's employment unexpectedly shrank in May. Data from Statistics Canada showed that Canadian employment fell by 7,500 jobs in May, defying expectations for an addition of 22,000 jobs. This follows a decline of 1,100 […]
- Things Will Only Get Worse For Bitcoin, Analyst Warns June 8, 2018Bitcoin is set for a rough ride now that it has dropped to the $7,000 support, investor and financial writer Jani Ziedins said in a blog post on Thursday. In his Cracked.Market blog, Ziedins wrote that, "This cryptocurrency [Bitcoin] had a very ugly May and it looks like things will only get worse." "This is […]
- Loonie Falls After Canada Jobs Data June 8, 2018Following the release of Canada jobs data for May at 8:30 am ET Friday, the loonie dropped against its major counterparts. The loonie was trading at 84.09 against the yen, 1.3018 against the greenback, 0.9875 against the aussie and 1.5293 against the euro around 8:32 am ET. The material has been provided by InstaForex Company […]