Extremely hard to find book.
- Forecasters Slash Eurozone Inflation Projections For 2019, 2020: ECB Survey April 28, 2018Eurozone inflation is expected to rise slower than previously projected in the next two years, while growth is seen stronger, according to the Survey of Professional Forecasters published by the European Central Bank on Friday. Forecasters maintained their inflation expectations for 2018 at 1.5 percent. For 2019 and 2020, projections were cut to 1.6 percent […]
- Treasuries Extend Rebound Seen In Previous Session April 27, 2018Extending the rebound seen in the previous session, treasuries showed a notable move to the upside during trading on Friday. Bond prices climbed into positive territory in morning trading before moving roughly sideways in the afternoon. Subsequently, the yield on the benchmark ten-year note, which moves opposite of its price, fell by 3.3 basis points […]
- *Hoenig To Step Down From FDIC After Six Years At Agency April 27, 2018Hoenig To Step Down From FDIC After Six Years At Agency The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
- Dollar Trading Mixed After GDP Report April 27, 2018The dollar is turning in a mixed performance against its major rivals Friday afternoon. The buck is slightly lower against the Euro and the Japanese Yen, but is climbing against the British pound after the disappointing UK GDP report. Economic growth in the U.S. continued to slow in the first quarter of 2018, according to […]
- Crude Oil Flat As Rig Count Rises April 27, 2018Crude oil futures inched lower Friday amid signs the U.S. shale boom will continue unabated. The number of land rigs drilling for oil in the United States is 825, up five from a week ago, according to Baker Hughes. WTI light sweet crude oil was 9 cents lower at $68.10 a barrel. Commodities were dented […]