Extremely hard to find book.
- New Zealand Food Prices Fall 1.1% In October November 19, 2017Food prices in New Zealand tumbled an unadjusted 1.1 percent on month in October, Statistics New Zealand said on Monday. That follows the 0.2 percent fall in September. Fruit and vegetable prices plummeted 6.8 percent on month, while meat, poultry, and fish prices rose 0.8 percent. Grocery food prices fell 0.8 percent, while non-alcoholic beverage […]
- Japan Trade Data On Tap For Monday November 19, 2017Japan will on Monday release October figures for imports, exports and trade balance, highlighting a modest day for Asia-Pacific economic activity. Imports are expected to jump 20.2 percent on year after climbing 12.0 percent in September. Exports are called higher by an annual 15.7 percent after gaining 14.1 percent in the previous month. The trade […]
- New Zealand Food Prices Sink 1.1% In October November 19, 2017Food prices in New Zealand slipped an unadjusted 1.1 percent on month in October, Statistics New Zealand said on Monday. That follows the 0.2 percent fall in September. On a yearly basis, food prices jumped 2.7 percent, slowing from the 3.0 percent gain in the previous month. Seasonally adjusted, food prices were down 0.1 percent […]
- *New Zealand Food Prices -1.1% On Month In October; +2.7% On Year November 19, 2017New Zealand Food Prices -1.1% On Month In October; +2.7% On Year The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
- ARGENTINA: Merval Abandons Technical Rebound And Falls Again November 19, 2017Merval, the main index of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, left an initial technical rebound to fall again (-0.49%) Friday, closing at 27,131.57 points. During the week, the Merval closed stable. Jorge Juarez, an analyst at Mateo and Marchioni Sociedad de Bolsa, noted that Merval's opening rise was due only to a technical rebound and […]