- Forex Analysis. Predicting Market Movements with Lines, EUR/USD
- #3 Analyzing and Trading Markets Using the Wyckoff Method
- Chart Patterns & Trend Action for Forex, CFD and Stock Trading
- 50 PIPS a Day Forex Trading Strategy 😵
- Forex Basics For Beginners
- FOREX TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – 10.06.2018 (Trading Chart Analysis)
- Trading Multiple Time Frames
- Trading Price Action Patterns for the Stock Market and Forex Market
- Beginner Guide to Investing Forex Trading Currency Trading – MAKE THOUSANDS
- Trading 212: How to Read Japanese Candlestick Charts?
This book will show you how to find trade and investment opportunities in the financial markets.
The very nature of trading and investing makes it a difficult business. The uncontrollable human emotions that rotate around greed, fear, and hope, are the elements of the human reaction in the markets that form the same repetitive scenarios time and time again.
This book demonstrates how a few relatively straight forward techniques can create a technical plan that will eliminate the emotional element. It will show you how to find opportunities in the market that are ever present and help to prevent trade and investments becoming subject to irrational thinking brought about by heightened emotions during moments of volatile market conditions.
Finding opportunities within the financial markets is about interpreting the price action. This book demonstrates that by observing certain chart techniques, markets that are changing from bullish to bearish and bearish to bullish can be interpreted in light of the change in market sentiment and produce early warning signals. Entry and exit points can then be located and positions that are already in the markets can be monitored for signs of change or weakness. This book will equip you with the skills to create a plan that can be forged and implemented to make the entire process of trading and investing easier.
By reading this book you will be introduced to some of the familiar chart techniques in such a way that it will not take long to understand how best to apply these techniques to your own charts and study them for potential market opportunities. This book does not dwell on the already known signals and techniques but instead concentrates on demonstrating their use and how to confirm the signals with a variety of techniques that have stood the test of time, pulling them together to create a technical picture that visually displays a change in market sentiment and a plan for trading and investing the markets.
These techniques are covered in a step-by-step process through the chapters of the book that include exercises to test your knowledge as the book proceeds. By learning to read charts you too can find great trade and investment opportunities.
- Hardcover: 226 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (August 17, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470745274
- ISBN-13: 978-0470745274
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds