- DDP 2010: Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Drug Delivery Iinvestment trends
- Opportunities in the Emerging Chinese Healthcare Market
- Healthcare: How To Invest In The Life Cycle Of A Drug *** INDUSTRY FOCUS ***
- How to Buy Great Healthcare Stocks – Industry Focus
- Healthcare: How To Evaluate Healthcare M&A Deals *** INDUSTRY FOCUS ***
- IPPCR 2016: Concepts in Pharmaceutical Development Project Management
- Drug Distributors, Biotech Will Be Tough to Beat in ’15
- Biotech a boost for investors’ portfolios in 2018?
- Digital Transformation in Healthcare and the Pharmaceutical Industry (CXOTalk #255)
- Healthcare Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Turning Inefficiencies into Opportunities
Is your portfolio in peak health?
Ranking among the world’s largest markets, the $2.5 trillion health care industry is growing at an unprecedented rate. According to Miller Tabak + Co.’s health care strategist Les Funtleyder, major structural renovations to the system are imminent. “Health care is entering an era of reform,” Funtleyder writes, “and with reform comes change and the opportunity for investment gain.”
Health-Care Investing provides a thorough explanation of how the industry’s mammoth size and complexity can be worked to your advantage and why health care is more resistant to changes in economic cycles than other markets. Funtleyder gives you a comprehensive overview of the industry, from both macro and micro points of view, so you can make informed decisions regarding your investments. You’ll find critical information concerning
The natural inelasticity of health care and how to profit from it How to take advantage of the market’s complexities and inefficiencies Issues and policy changes you need to know The social responsibility aspect of investing in health care Why this market is essential for diversified portfolios.
In Health-Care Investing, Funtleyder provides the tools you need to dig up the richest opportunities possible and build them into your investment strategy. You’ll get a detailed look at traditional market patterns and the events that have shaped–and will continue to shape–the industry. Then you’ll find specific strategies you can use to maximize your profits, whether you invest in pharma, biotech, managed services, or a combination of them. This informative and practical guide also includes a list of questions you can use as an investment “template,” which will help guide your decision-making process.
With Health Care Investing, you’ll be armed with the know-how to make the right decisions today in order to fully capitalize on events of the future.
- File Size: 1101 KB
- Print Length: 289 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (December 17, 2008)
- Publication Date: December 31, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001NLKZNC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled